BOOK & BABY
The Complete Guide to Managing Chaos &
Becoming a Wildly Successful Writer-Parent
by Milda M. DeVoe
ON SALE: January 13, 2020
FORMATS: e-Book, Paperback
ISBNs: 978-1-9529910-6-6 (e-Book)
IMPRINT: Brooklyn Writers Press
TRIM SIZE: 6x9
ABOUT THE BOOK
Book & Baby, The Complete Guide to Managing Chaos & Becoming A Wildly Successful Writer-Parent is an inspiring writing craft book that addresses the various stages of parenthood and how a writing career can be affected at every stage.
Drawing on experiences gleaned from ten years of running a literary nonprofit that helps writers stay on creative track after starting a family, Milda M. DeVoe, founder of Pen Parentis, puts her Columbia MFA to good use in creating this fun, readable, helpful, and inspiring reference book for parents, caregivers and others who feel they lack the time needed to write.
This Guide will:
• help you learn how to write in short spaces of time
• help you learn how to make time out of no time
• provide guidance for nurturing a writing career along with children
• inspire you with true-life stories drawn from an archive of interviews with serious, professional, and
even bestselling writers — all who have kids
• introduce you to resources that will keep you writing
Parenting Done, Write.